new stunning AIR Apps @ Sourcebits Technologies pvt ltd, Bangalore

Flexian_me

We @ Sourcebits, have recently published two Adobe AIR applications
GoAir and Live Quotes.
GoAir (http://sourcebits.com/goair/) is a cross-platform desktop
client for gmail developed in Adobe Integrated Runtime (AIR). Ready
be used out of the box, requiring no configuration of any kind, GoAir
supports the familiar gmail user interface and supports working
offline. We believe this is the only application of its kind on AIR
platform that has a complete built in SMTP email framework.
Live Quotes (http://sourcebits.com/livequotes/) is a feature-rich
tool
for those interested in the stock market. Live Quotes features an
intuitive user interface for adding stock symbols of your interest
and
displaying the relevant stock data associated with them.