New to C++; Examples in Physics and Chemistry.

Discussion in 'C++' started by mlimber, Sep 30, 2005.

  1. mlimber

    mlimber Guest

    Victor benham wrote:
    > Hello:
    >
    > I am relatively new to C++. I am a chemist/physicist, and more
    > specifically a molecular spectroscopist. I am looking for online (or
    > otherwise) examples in C++ source codes, tutoring in C++, or any
    > other C++ related material about molecular spectroscopy.
    >
    > The actual C++ progrmming skills within physical sciences is what I
    > have in mind.
    >
    > Thank you for your kind help.
    >
    > Regards.
    >
    > VictorB

    You can check out the FAQ for this group, particularly the section on
    learning OO/C++:

    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-learn-cpp.html

    You can also post in alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++. This newsgroup is for
    C++ language discussion and specific questions, and tends to be more
    technical. Two other C++ groups worthy of note are
    comp.lang.c++.moderated and comp.std.c++.

    Cheers! --M

    Victor benham, Sep 30, 2005