    application on j2 me so need help

    my requirements are:

    a hand writing recognition software builded on nokia 7710 by myself

    san, Feb 28, 2007

  2. san

    impaler Guest

    On Feb 28, 2:11 am, "san" <> wrote:
    > i am completely new to both java & j2me but want to build a mobile
    > application on j2 me so need help
    >
    > my requirements are:
    >
    > a hand writing recognition software builded on nokia 7710 by myself

    How much do you pay?
    How can I help in this? Keep your nokia charged at all time?

    Did you even try to document yourself in the first place?

    impaler, Feb 28, 2007

    Hendrik Maryns, Feb 28, 2007
  4. san

    san Guest

    ya i ve collected all the documents(as possible) and i am only new to
    java but i ve already studied c++

    so from where should i begin

    rt now i ma studyin j2me the framework

    san, Feb 28, 2007
  5. On Mar 1, 1:03 am, "san" <> wrote:
    > rt now i ma studyin ..

    "Real-time now, you and your mother are studying..?"

    What is this nonsense? Perhaps more importantly,
    why would you expect us to take you seriously, or
    provide any help, when you make no effort to spell
    words fully, or correctly?

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Feb 28, 2007
  6. san

    san Guest

    sorry for that

    i meant that i 've collected all the necessary doocuments for nokia
    7710 for my project

    so on j2me i need all the help from u guys

    plz tell me how to install third party emulator on j2me?????

    san, Mar 1, 2007
  7. san

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    san wrote:
    > i am completely new to both java & j2me but want to build a mobile
    > application on j2 me so need help
    >

    > my requirements are:
    >

    > a hand writing recognition software builded on nokia 7710 by myself

    You'd better get started then!
    Did you have a question btw?

    Alex Hunsley, Mar 1, 2007
  8. san

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    san wrote:
    > ya i ve collected all the documents(as possible) and i am only new to
    > java but i ve already studied c++
    >

    > so from where should i begin
    >
    > rt now i ma studyin j2me the framework

    Start with communication skills and work onwards from there!

    Alex Hunsley, Mar 1, 2007