new to everything

san

i am completely new to both java & j2me but want to build a mobile
application on j2 me so need help

my requirements are:

a hand writing recognition software builded on nokia 7710 by myself

impaler

i am completely new to both java & j2me but want to build a mobile
application on j2 me so need help

my requirements are:

a hand writing recognition software builded on nokia 7710 by myself

How much do you pay?
How can I help in this? Keep your nokia charged at all time?

Did you even try to document yourself in the first place?

Hendrik Maryns

san

ya i ve collected all the documents(as possible) and i am only new to
java but i ve already studied c++

so from where should i begin

rt now i ma studyin j2me the framework

Andrew Thompson

rt now i ma studyin ..

"Real-time now, you and your mother are studying..?"

What is this nonsense? Perhaps more importantly,
why would you expect us to take you seriously, or
provide any help, when you make no effort to spell
words fully, or correctly?

Andrew T.

san

sorry for that

i meant that i 've collected all the necessary doocuments for nokia
7710 for my project

so on j2me i need all the help from u guys

plz tell me how to install third party emulator on j2me?????

Alex Hunsley

san said:
i am completely new to both java & j2me but want to build a mobile
application on j2 me so need help

my requirements are:

a hand writing recognition software builded on nokia 7710 by myself

You'd better get started then!
Did you have a question btw?

Alex Hunsley

san said:
ya i ve collected all the documents(as possible) and i am only new to
java but i ve already studied c++

so from where should i begin

rt now i ma studyin j2me the framework

Start with communication skills and work onwards from there!