New To Ruby

Res Pons

Hi Class

I just installed the Ruby 1.8.5 One-Click Installer Stable version
(recommended) for WinXp and accepted all the default installation options
but when I run fxri I receive the following errors:

Curt Hibbs

Hi Class

I just installed the Ruby 1.8.5 One-Click Installer Stable version
(recommended) for WinXp and accepted all the default installation options
but when I run fxri I receive the following errors:

Just ignore them. For some reason they started appearing for FXRuby
based applications when Ruby 1.8.5 was released. I don't know why, but
other than being annoying, they don't seem to effect the operation of
the app.

Curt

David Vallner

--------------enig28105096E213F2EC6D0D7749

Curt said:
=20
Just ignore them. For some reason they started appearing for FXRuby
based applications when Ruby 1.8.5 was released. I don't know why, but
other than being annoying, they don't seem to effect the operation of
the app.
=20

Hide them by using rubyw.exe to start FreeRIDE? I'd expect most people
use FreeRIDE from the end-user perspective, and don't really need the
debugging output.

David Vallner

--------------enig28105096E213F2EC6D0D7749

--------------enig28105096E213F2EC6D0D7749--

Res Pons

OK, as long as it's not just me who's seeing these errors; I thought I
probably did something wrong. Thanks for your help.

I just installed the Ruby 1.8.5 One-Click Installer Stable version
(recommended) for WinXp and accepted all the default installation options
but when I run fxri I receive the following errors:

Just ignore them. For some reason they started appearing for FXRuby
based applications when Ruby 1.8.5 was released. I don't know why, but
other than being annoying, they don't seem to effect the operation of
the app.

Curt

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkws..._action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us

Res Pons

Thanks, will play around with it.

Just ignore them. For some reason they started appearing for FXRuby
based applications when Ruby 1.8.5 was released. I don't know why, but
other than being annoying, they don't seem to effect the operation of
the app.

Hide them by using rubyw.exe to start FreeRIDE? I'd expect most people
use FreeRIDE from the end-user perspective, and don't really need the
debugging output.

David Vallner

<< signature.asc >>

Use your PC to make calls at very low rates
https://voiceoam.pcs.v2s.live.com/partnerredirect.aspx