    I check the event log, the error says "aspnet_wp.exe could not be started."

    Anyone can help me? >"<

    Darren L.

    Darren Li, Dec 22, 2004

  2. Darren Li

    DalePres Guest

    I have had to uninstall the .net framework and re-install it on my W2K
    servers after the last few updates. And then I had to recreate all my
    asp.net apps as IIS applications.

    Just a suggestion,

    Dale Preston
    MCAD, MCSE, MCDBA

    DalePres, Dec 22, 2004

  3. RE: new update for windows 2000 server causes problem (aspnet_wp.exe c

    Or just try re-installing IIS from the command prompt.
    Patrick

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=, Dec 22, 2004
  4. Darren Li

    Darren Li Guest

    Thank you for the information.

    I tried couple different ways but none works. So I uninstalled the .Net and
    reinstalled it, it works.

    Thanks

    Darren L.

    Darren Li, Dec 23, 2004
  5. Darren i think running :-

    aspnet_regiis.exe" -i or
    aspnet_regiis.exe" -r

    Should solve the problem without needing to uninstall
    the .Net famework!!

    Patrick

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Dec 23, 2004