NEW User: How do I display table on DataGrid without clicking on '+'.

Junaid Hussain

Hi,
I have been trying display data from an Access database in my C# form. I
have got to the point where I have stored data from the database into a
dataset and then added this dataset to the datagrid control, however when i
run my program, I have to click on the '+' button before I can display the
table.

Is there anyway of showing the table/data straightaway?

Regards,
Junaid

BG

it sounds like you are on the wrong thread. i had this problem once using
windows forms not web forms.

i fixed the problem by specifying the appropriate datamember property of the
datagrid object. it could be the access table name/it could be the name you
specified as your second parameter of OleDbAdapter.Fill() statement. i don't
know how you have your code setup. you might want to paste parts of your
code if you need more help.

good luck,
bg