    Is there anyway of showing the table/data straightaway?

    Regards,
    Junaid

    Junaid Hussain, Dec 24, 2004

  2. RE: NEW User: How do I display table on DataGrid without clicking on '

    What is the + sign u are talking about?

    R. Thomas, aka Xtreme.Net, Dec 27, 2004

  3. Junaid Hussain

    BG Guest

    RE: NEW User: How do I display table on DataGrid without clicking on '

    it sounds like you are on the wrong thread. i had this problem once using
    windows forms not web forms.

    i fixed the problem by specifying the appropriate datamember property of the
    datagrid object. it could be the access table name/it could be the name you
    specified as your second parameter of OleDbAdapter.Fill() statement. i don't
    know how you have your code setup. you might want to paste parts of your
    code if you need more help.

    good luck,
    bg

    BG, Dec 28, 2004