New Venture - JAVA needed

Discussion in 'Java' started by shpadoinkal, Mar 9, 2007.

  1. shpadoinkal

    shpadoinkal Guest

    Hi,

    I am in the process of building out a new web 2.0 product and I need a
    developer. I need this person to eventually become the Senior
    Developer - CTO in my organization. The compensation for this role,
    for now, will be floor level equity. Eventually, when VC money is
    obtained (which is a high possibility since my current investor has a
    lot of connections) a full time employment contract would be granted.
    The role will include working with the product development team and
    driving the products technology platform.

    The idea is very cool, fun, and revolutionary. You would be working
    with a great team.

    If you are on the east coast (tri-state area), are willing to work for
    equity and cash payment, and are interested in working on an
    innovative project, email me.

    Thanks,

    Jason
    shpadoinkal, Mar 9, 2007

  2. shpadoinkal

    Lew Guest

    shpadoinkal wrote:
    > If you are on the east coast (tri-state area), are willing to work for
    > equity and cash payment, and are interested in working on an
    > innovative project, email me.

    Aren't there a lot of places on the East coast of the United States that might
    refer to themselves as the "tri-state" area? Of which three states are we
    speaking?

    -- Lew
    Lew, Mar 9, 2007

  3. Lew wrote:
    > shpadoinkal wrote:
    >> If you are on the east coast (tri-state area), are willing to work for
    >> equity and cash payment, and are interested in working on an
    >> innovative project, email me.

    > Aren't there a lot of places on the East coast of the United States that
    > might refer to themselves as the "tri-state" area? Of which three states
    > are we speaking?

    I would guess he means http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tri-State_Region !

    Arne
    =?UTF-8?B?QXJuZSBWYWpow7hq?=, Mar 12, 2007
  4. shpadoinkal

    Lew Guest

    Arne Vajhøj wrote:
    > Lew wrote:
    >> shpadoinkal wrote:
    >>> If you are on the east coast (tri-state area), are willing to work for
    >>> equity and cash payment, and are interested in working on an
    >>> innovative project, email me.

    >> Aren't there a lot of places on the East coast of the United States
    >> that might refer to themselves as the "tri-state" area? Of which three
    >> states are we speaking?

    > I would guess he means http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tri-State_Region !

    That's tri-state region. The Wikipedia entry for "tri-state area"
    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tri-state_area>
    states:

    "There are a number of places in the United States known as tri-state areas
    where three states or holdings meet at one point (a tripoint), or in proximity
    to each other. "

    The candidates in the East coast mentioned therein are New York, DC and Philly.

    There just isn't enough information in the OP to be certain.

    -- Lew
    Lew, Mar 12, 2007
  5. Lew wrote:
    > Arne Vajhøj wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Aren't there a lot of places on the East coast of the United States
    >>> that might refer to themselves as the "tri-state" area? Of which
    >>> three states are we speaking?

    >> I would guess he means http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tri-State_Region !

    > That's tri-state region. The Wikipedia entry for "tri-state area"
    > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tri-state_area>
    > states:
    >
    > "There are a number of places in the United States known as tri-state
    > areas where three states or holdings meet at one point (a tripoint), or
    > in proximity to each other. "
    >
    > The candidates in the East coast mentioned therein are New York, DC and
    > Philly.
    >
    > There just isn't enough information in the OP to be certain.

    Northern New England (ME, NH, VT) is also a "tri-state area", unless it
    stopped being one when WMTW-TV shut down its transmitter on Mt. Washington.

    --
    John W. Kennedy
    "The grand art mastered the thudding hammer of Thor
    John W. Kennedy, Mar 12, 2007
  6. shpadoinkal

    Chris Uppal Guest

    John W. Kennedy wrote:

    > Northern New England (ME, NH, VT) is also a "tri-state area", [...]

    Perhaps it would be easier to ask which parts of continental USA are not
    "tri-state" regions.

    -- chris
    Chris Uppal, Mar 12, 2007
  7. shpadoinkal

    IchBin Guest

    Chris Uppal wrote:
    > John W. Kennedy wrote:
    >
    >> Northern New England (ME, NH, VT) is also a "tri-state area", [...]

    > Perhaps it would be easier to ask which parts of continental USA are not
    > "tri-state" regions.
    >
    > -- chris

    Be easier if the OP would be forthright and just say what the target
    states he is talking about. I live in Pennsylvania. This state is apart
    of a tri-state label also. I'd be interested if it is around my area. In
    fact I am moving to Philadelphia next week from the mountains of the
    Poconos (Upper Northeast Pennsylvania). Beck to civilization..lol

    --
    Thanks in Advance... http://weconsultants.prophp.org
    IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA http://ichbinquotations.awardspace.com
    IchBin, Mar 12, 2007