New Version of ASP.NET Application not displaying

Mike

I have an ASP.NET application running on a remote web server. Its running
fine.

I made a few additions to the page as well as some logic changes. I
compiled the App on my local machine and it is working correctly.

When I copied the files over to the web server the old pages are still be
displayed.

Is their a step I am missing?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

John Soulis [MSFT]

Are you using this method of deployment?
326355 HOW TO: Deploy an ASP.NET Web Application Using Xcopy Deployment
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=326355

Thank you, John Soulis
Microsoft, ASP.NET