New Way to Search the Information - Ogleo.com - An Integrated Search

Shaine

We have just launched a new Search Tool - http://www.ogleo.com
Kindly have a look and give us your suggestions here:
Ogleo Discussion Forum http://forum.ogleo.com

Links:
======
Ogleo Home Page - http://www.ogleo.com
Ogleo Traffic Details - http://ogleo.com/traffic
Ogleo Discussion Forums - http://forum.ogleo.com

About Ogleo.com
===============
Ogleo.com is an integrated search tool which integrates various
services to serve best of the web to its users. Ogleo word has been
derived from word Ogle \O"gle\, n, which means to look at. At this
time we have integrated 5 different services in Ogleo.com i.e. Web
Results, Questions and Answers, Dictionary Definitions, Encyclopedia
Content and Images.

Our Mission
Ogleo's aim is to integrate the information which is available with
various content providers so that anyone can access the world's
information in a single click.

Future Plans
In future we have planned to integrate more services in Ogleo.com e.g.
News, Shopping, Photos, Videos, Whois, Jobs, Directories, Groups and
Yellow Pages etc.

===Please don't forget to forward this message to your friends===
ALSO DON'T FORGET TO MAKE OGLEO.COM YOUR HOME PAGE

Thanks
Ogleo.com Team