New webdesign and domain forum...

admin

Hi everyone...

I'm starting up a new forum for web/graphic designers and domainers. I
just thought i'd stop by and invite everyone to come take a look
around.

Hoping to meet a few new faces!

http://www.dniforum.com

Please excuse the bare forum, I just got it up and running in the last
couple days.

Hopefully it won't be like that for long!

Travis Newbury

Hi everyone.. hi
..
I'm starting up a new forum for web/graphic designers and domainers.

Why? Other than being the admin of a forum, and maybe enjoying that,
what could you possibly gain from doing this? Do you think you will
make money selling ads? I am really curious, not trying to be a butt head.
just thought i'd stop by and invite everyone to come take a look
around.

Thanks for the invite, but it take all I have just to keep these guys in
line. I could hardly handle another forum.
Hopefully it won't be like that for long!

We shall see... <rubbing hand> yes.... We shall see.....