New Website

Discussion in 'HTML' started by puddleface, Aug 7, 2004.

  1. puddleface

    puddleface Guest

    Just found this wicked website www.itsfree2u.co.u

    Instead of me telling you what its all about, first have a read throug
    the terms and rules. Its a great way of getting a £300 plus graphic
    card for only £20

    You can also get free IPODS, Graphics cards, mobile phones ect.

    If you do decideto sign up please write my name and date on th
    reference column

    04-08-2004 Anthony Milne

    Thanks! and good luck!!

    -
    Posted via Viper Internet Forum
    http://www.viper.uk.net

    puddleface, Aug 7, 2004

  2. puddleface

    Steve Pugh Guest

    puddleface <> wrote:

    >Just found this wicked website www.itsfree2u.co.uk

    In alt.html terms the only thing wicked about it is how such a simple
    page manages to contains so many errors:
    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.itsfree2u.co.uk/

    >Instead of me telling you what its all about, first have a read through
    >the terms and rules. Its a great way of getting a £300 plus graphics
    >card for only £20.

    "When the required number of new members join the list, the person who
    is at the top of the list has their choice of free goods shipped, and
    the person below them takes their place at the top of the list. You
    are guaranteed to receive your free gift once your name reaches the
    top of the list."

    So it's a pyramid scheme. Yawn.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>