New Website

puddleface

Just found this wicked website www.itsfree2u.co.u

Instead of me telling you what its all about, first have a read throug
the terms and rules. Its a great way of getting a £300 plus graphic
card for only £20

You can also get free IPODS, Graphics cards, mobile phones ect.

If you do decideto sign up please write my name and date on th
reference column

04-08-2004 Anthony Milne

Thanks! and good luck!!

-
Posted via Viper Internet Forum
http://www.viper.uk.net

Steve Pugh

puddleface said:
Just found this wicked website www.itsfree2u.co.uk

In alt.html terms the only thing wicked about it is how such a simple
page manages to contains so many errors:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.itsfree2u.co.uk/
Instead of me telling you what its all about, first have a read through
the terms and rules. Its a great way of getting a £300 plus graphics
card for only £20.

"When the required number of new members join the list, the person who
is at the top of the list has their choice of free goods shipped, and
the person below them takes their place at the top of the list. You
are guaranteed to receive your free gift once your name reaches the
top of the list."

So it's a pyramid scheme. Yawn.

Steve