New XML facilities for VB6

David L

I am looking for XML developer/programmer libraries and tools for VB6.
It appear that there are lot of new implementation of functions for
..NET (e.g. Gotdotnet has XINCLUDE.NET, RSS newsaggregator example in
Microsoft site....)

However use of .NET is not an option at my workplace. For that matter
neither is Unix / Java available. I am hoping there are still
resources I can go to look up for new XML based tools and examples
using VB6.

At this moment I am also anxious to look for a way to link up Sleepy
Cats Berkeley DBXML with my VB6 environment, but I do not have the
time nor skills to build my own. Any one in this group aware of
project in progress that I should keep track of?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience and insights.