New XPath Generation Tool

ziggyware

Hi All,

I've been writing an XPath genration tool in .NET that has GREAT
potential for business applications where exact XPaths are needed.
Currently the tool is share ware however it can be used indefinately
without purchasing.

http://www.ziggyware.com/downloads.php?cat_id=2

We have been using this at work for quite some time and it performs
like a dream. I highly recommend this tool for any individual or
business that is in need of generating valid XPath queries.

This tool handles complex queries and is very stable. Any comments are
welcome. I would love for this tool to become a valuable resource for
you and your company.

Check it out!

Michael Morton

www.ziggyware.com

Joe Kesselman

Note that a simple XSLT-based XPath generator appeared in my article on
styling stylesheets. It didn't handle namespaces quite correctly, but
that could be solved easily enough by using a combination of wildcards
and predicates. (Ugly, but XPath doesn't really offer a better
self-contained alternative.)