New York City Python Users Group meeting is planned for Dec. 12th @6pm - please RSVP!

John Clark

Greetings!

The next New York City Python Users Group meeting is this Tuesday, Dec. 12th, 6pm at at the Millennium Partners office at 666 Fifth Avenue on the 8th Floor. We welcome all those in the NYC area who are interested in Python to attend. However, we need a list of first and last names to give to building security to make sure you can gain access to the building. If you would please RSVP to clajo04ATmacDOTcom to add your name to the list.

More information can be found on the yahoo group page:

Hope to see you there!

-John