new_haven.rb Unit Testing Slideshow now online

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Gregory Brown, Nov 9, 2005.

  1. I will not flood ruby-talk with messages about our materials, but in
    case you are looking for slideshows and the like for your own users
    group or just to get some ideas, we're going to be putting all of our
    presentations on our website [1]

    Tomorrow is our very first meeting and I will be giving a talk on
    "Pragmatic Unit Testing in Ruby"

    For some takahashi method goodness, check out the presentation [2]
    It is listed under 'materials' on the wiki page.

    If you want to skip past all of that and go straight to the
    presentations trunk, you can take a look at the archive [3]

    Cheers,
    Greg

    Links:

    [1] http://newhavenrubyists.org

    [2] http://newhavenrubyists.org:2500/mainpage/show/Meeting 2005.11.09

    [3] http://newhavenrubyists.org/presentations/
    Gregory Brown, Nov 9, 2005

  2. Gregory Brown

    Jeffrey Dik Guest

    Hi,

    I just took a look at your unit testing presentation pdf. It looks very
    nice.

    Too bad I don't live near to New Haven.

    Jeff

    Jeffrey Dik, Nov 9, 2005

  3. On 11/9/05, Jeffrey Dik <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I just took a look at your unit testing presentation pdf. It looks very
    > nice.

    Thank you. Hopefully new_haven.rb will enjoy them tonight, too ;)

    > Too bad I don't live near to New Haven.

    Well... for people who can't show up (one of our members is actually
    James Edward Gray II, who lives in OKC) we're going to try to start
    doing podcasts soon and possibly running IRC or SubEtha / moonedit
    during meetings.

    We will also be putting all the presentations online whenever we can.

    Glad you liked them. Our meetings are the second wednesday of the
    month if you ever do happen to be in the area!
    Gregory Brown, Nov 9, 2005