Newb Needs Help with Simple ImageMagick Module

ion

I am totally new to ImageMagick and am banging my head on this one. (I
am also a bit weak when it comes to OOP)

I need a PERL script that reads 3 gif files from the hardrive and
concatonates them together into 1 image, then displays it to the
browser. (yes, I am building a counter)

Here is what I have so far, Any help getting this to work is greatly
apreciated:

#!/usr/bin/perl
use Image::Magick;

my($image, $x);
$image = Image::Magick->new;
$x = $image->Read('img1.gif', 'img2.gif', 'img3.gif');

print "Content-type: image/gif\n\n";
$x = $image->Display();
undef $image;

Thanks in advance
Ion

usenet

I need a PERL script that reads 3 gif files from the hardrive and
concatonates them together into 1 image...

Um, why? Why not just feed the broswer three images? Why take on the
processing overhead to concat the images?

BTW, it's "Perl," not PERL.