newb question - forgive me

Not me

Ok gang, I am still learning, so bear with me:

I have played around with alignments, and I have just managed to screw
things up. Take a look at this :

http://www.feeltherevolution.com/frame1a.htm

What I want to do is add another gif on the same line as the main
(pcrevonew.gif) gif, but have it aligned to the right, and able to
"move" in if the viewer is in less than 1024 mode.

I have put it in successfully once, but it stayed all the way over to
the right and was unviewable in 800x600. I want the right hand gif to be
viewable no matter what resolution the viewer is using. Thanks a bunch,
and please forgive my newbness. Thanks in advance for any and all
answers....

Not me

brucie

That's really really close, but it's not all the way to the right.

it is in IE6, moz1.4 and opera6.05/7.2
It also overlaps the pcrevonew.gif if the window / resolution is small
enough.

the first one does. the second one wraps above. the third one wraps
below.

the only image i see on your page is "pc revolution" all others are
filtered out because either a) they're a counter, b)trip my keyword
list or c) are a common banner size.

Not me

brucie said:
it is in IE6, moz1.4 and opera6.05/7.2

Hmm, I am checking in IE6, and it is about an inch in from the right in
1024 x 768. My page I mean. The one you posted looks right. That's what
made me think I implemented the code wrong perhaps...

the first one does. the second one wraps above. the third one wraps
below.

The first one is the one I used, since wanted to avoid wrapping, if I
could.
I more or less wanted the topphone.gif to move up until it hits the
pcrevonew.gif,
then more or less force itself off the veiwing area without wrapping
*or* overlapping,
if it makes any sense the way I'm saying it.

the only image i see on your page is "pc revolution" all others are
filtered out because either a) they're a counter, b)trip my keyword
list or c) are a common banner size.

There should be another one called "topphone.gif". It is a 200x60 gif
with a transparent background for the company's phone number.
This is the one I am having trouble placing. It is visible on
frame1a.htm now, at least on my system. Any further suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.....

Thanks again for all the help brucie!! You're the best!

Not me

Awesome! That helped me fix everything! You rock brucie! Thanks for
taking the time to help a clueless newb.. very cool of you :)