    viewable no matter what resolution the viewer is using. Thanks a bunch,
    and please forgive my newbness. Thanks in advance for any and all
    answers....

    Not me, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Not me

    brucie Guest

    brucie, Sep 30, 2003

  3. Not me

    Not me Guest

    brucie wrote:

    > http://usenet.alt-html.org/image-right-thingy.html
    >
    > --
    > 30/September/2003 05:20:47 pm

    That's really really close, but it's not all the way to the right. It
    also overlaps the pcrevonew.gif if the window / resolution is small
    enough. In any case, it's heaps better than before, but how do I get it
    to appear all the way to the right, and not overlap? Did I implement the
    code incorrectly?

    Here's the addy again: http://www.feeltherevolution.com/frame1a.htm

    Thanks again for all the help!

    Not me, Sep 30, 2003
  4. Not me

    brucie Guest

    In post <>
    Not me said...

    >> http://usenet.alt-html.org/image-right-thingy.html

    > That's really really close, but it's not all the way to the right.

    it is in IE6, moz1.4 and opera6.05/7.2

    > It also overlaps the pcrevonew.gif if the window / resolution is small
    > enough.

    the first one does. the second one wraps above. the third one wraps
    below.

    > Here's the addy again: http://www.feeltherevolution.com/frame1a.htm

    the only image i see on your page is "pc revolution" all others are
    filtered out because either a) they're a counter, b)trip my keyword
    list or c) are a common banner size.

    --
    30/September/2003 05:52:06 pm

    brucie, Sep 30, 2003
  5. Not me

    Not me Guest

    brucie wrote:

    > In post <>
    > Not me said...
    >
    > >> http://usenet.alt-html.org/image-right-thingy.html

    > > That's really really close, but it's not all the way to the right.

    > it is in IE6, moz1.4 and opera6.05/7.2

    Hmm, I am checking in IE6, and it is about an inch in from the right in
    1024 x 768. My page I mean. The one you posted looks right. That's what
    made me think I implemented the code wrong perhaps...

    > > It also overlaps the pcrevonew.gif if the window / resolution is small
    > > enough.

    > the first one does. the second one wraps above. the third one wraps
    > below.

    The first one is the one I used, since wanted to avoid wrapping, if I
    could.
    I more or less wanted the topphone.gif to move up until it hits the
    pcrevonew.gif,
    then more or less force itself off the veiwing area without wrapping
    *or* overlapping,
    if it makes any sense the way I'm saying it.

    > > Here's the addy again: http://www.feeltherevolution.com/frame1a.htm

    > the only image i see on your page is "pc revolution" all others are
    > filtered out because either a) they're a counter, b)trip my keyword
    > list or c) are a common banner size.

    There should be another one called "topphone.gif". It is a 200x60 gif
    with a transparent background for the company's phone number.
    This is the one I am having trouble placing. It is visible on
    frame1a.htm now, at least on my system. Any further suggestions would be
    greatly appreciated.....

    Thanks again for all the help brucie!! You're the best!

    Not me, Sep 30, 2003
  6. Not me

    brucie Guest

    In post <>
    Not me said...

    > I more or less wanted the topphone.gif to move up until it hits the
    > pcrevonew.gif, then more or less force itself off the veiwing area without
    > wrapping *or* overlapping,

    no wrapping (not supported by IE)
    http://usenet.alt-html.org/image-right-thingy.html

    --
    30/September/2003 06:24:37 pm

    brucie, Sep 30, 2003
  7. Not me

    Not me Guest

    Awesome! That helped me fix everything! You rock brucie! Thanks for
    taking the time to help a clueless newb.. very cool of you :)

    Not me, Sep 30, 2003