Newbee question regarding ADO

Visual Systems AB \(Martin Arvidsson\)

Hi all!

Sorry if this is the wrong NG for this type of Q.

On my .aspx page i have a TextControl and a button.

When i press the button, i want to insert the changes to my SQL database
how do i achive this...

Retrieving data is done by the DataBind i thing but, inserting, and
updating?

BTW. Is there a good site for tutoring DataBase handeling in V.Studio .NET?
besides the www.asp.net site?

Best regards

Martin