Newbee. The best way to have rounded corners in CSS

Ari Heino

Bikseo kirjoitti:
I have tried to follow the way that this guy do it, but cant get it working
myself. I have only been testing it in explorer 7.

http://green-beast.com/experiments/css_smart_corners.php

Anyone who can get it to work.

Is there a better way to do rounded corners?

One solution, although it has severe symptoms of "divitis". Workaround
to use multiple background images.

css:

#roundedBox {
background: #669900 url(tl.png) no-repeat;
width: 24em;
margin: auto;
}

#roundedBox div {
background: transparent url(tr.png) top right no-repeat;
}

#roundedBox div div {
background: transparent url(bl.png) bottom left no-repeat;
}

#roundedBox div div div {
background: transparent url(br.png) bottom right no-repeat;
padding: 30px;
}

html:

Nico Schuyt

Bikseo said:
I have tried to follow the way that this guy do it, but cant get it
working myself. I have only been testing it in explorer 7.
http://green-beast.com/experiments/css_smart_corners.php
Anyone who can get it to work.

Didn't try, but it should work.
Is there a better way to do rounded corners?

http://www.roundedcornr.com/

Alternative:
http://www.html.it/articoli/niftycube/index.html
Example of result: http://www.html.it/articoli/niftycube/nifty2.html