newbeee

Nathan

Hi Everyone
Can someone tell me where can I find a good ASP tutorial
that has listing of all available methods in ASP for e.g
for Response and Request objects etc.
Thanks.
Nathan

Bob Barrows

Nathan said:
Hi Everyone
Can someone tell me where can I find a good ASP tutorial
that has listing of all available methods in ASP for e.g
for Response and Request objects etc.
Thanks.
Nathan

I'm not clear if you want a turorial or a link to documentation.
For tutorials, try ASP101, 4GuysFromRolla, LearnASP (or any of a myriad of
other sites that will turn up in a Google search for "ASP tutorial")

For the documentation, go to the source: msdn.microsoft.com. Start here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/iissdk/iis/iis_web_pages.asp

HTH,
Bob Barrows

Jeff Cochran

Can someone tell me where can I find a good ASP tutorial
that has listing of all available methods in ASP for e.g
for Response and Request objects etc.

You actually want two things, a good set of tutorials and a good
reference. For the reference, I'm fond of DevGuru.com's reference
pages. For tutorials, there are a bazillion out there. Google what
you want to learn, as in "ASP database tutorial" and take your pick.
aspin.com has a good list as well.

Jeff

Nathan

This is exactly what I was looking for - Asp documentation
about its built-in objects.
Sorry if I wasnt clear enough and thanks for this link.
-Nathan

I'm not clear if you want a turorial or a link to documentation.
For tutorials, try ASP101, 4GuysFromRolla, LearnASP (or any of a myriad of
other sites that will turn up in a Google search for "ASP tutorial")

For the documentation, go to the source:
msdn.microsoft.com. Start here:

Guest

Actually IIS/PWS come with sufficient documentation - just make sure that
you check relevant box while installing