    for Response and Request objects etc.
    Thanks.
    Nathan

    Nathan, Dec 30, 2003

  2. Nathan

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Microsoft.com

    Otherwise look at www.aspfaq.com for individual pointers.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software
    www.Darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Dec 30, 2003

  3. Nathan

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Nathan wrote:
    > Hi Everyone
    > Can someone tell me where can I find a good ASP tutorial
    > that has listing of all available methods in ASP for e.g
    > for Response and Request objects etc.
    > Thanks.
    > Nathan

    I'm not clear if you want a turorial or a link to documentation.
    For tutorials, try ASP101, 4GuysFromRolla, LearnASP (or any of a myriad of
    other sites that will turn up in a Google search for "ASP tutorial")

    For the documentation, go to the source: msdn.microsoft.com. Start here:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/iissdk/iis/iis_web_pages.asp

    HTH,
    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows, Dec 30, 2003
  4. Nathan

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 07:33:16 -0800, "Nathan" <nathan122*@*hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Can someone tell me where can I find a good ASP tutorial
    >that has listing of all available methods in ASP for e.g
    >for Response and Request objects etc.

    You actually want two things, a good set of tutorials and a good
    reference. For the reference, I'm fond of DevGuru.com's reference
    pages. For tutorials, there are a bazillion out there. Google what
    you want to learn, as in "ASP database tutorial" and take your pick.
    aspin.com has a good list as well.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Dec 30, 2003
  5. Nathan

    Nathan Guest

    This is exactly what I was looking for - Asp documentation
    about its built-in objects.
    Sorry if I wasnt clear enough and thanks for this link.
    -Nathan

    in my From
    >header is my spam trap, so I don't check it very often.

    You will get a

    Nathan, Dec 30, 2003
  6. Nathan

    Guest Guest

    Actually IIS/PWS come with sufficient documentation - just make sure that
    you check relevant box while installing

    Guest, Dec 30, 2003