Newbees: It's Quiz Time

Whitecrest

But flashy colours != entertainment.
q.v. Hitchcock's Psycho.

But at the same time they do represent entertainment. I.e. Laser light
shows. (But do we really want to re-hash this or will just referring to
our last thread suffice?)

VisuaLimitS

Whitecrest said:
But at the same time they do represent entertainment. I.e. Laser light
shows. (But do we really want to re-hash this or will just referring to
our last thread suffice?)

To be more specific, anyone seeking to build or expand their knowledge of
HTML usually don't go seeking for sites with flashy colours and meaningless
pictures, which only waste bandwidth and make it harder for the visitor to
view the content they're looking for. In terms of Davmagic's site, there
may be some valueable information there, but the fonts are way too harsh on
the eyes; I don't think I will be able to read what's on the site, with its
fancy layout and diverse multitude of colours, without my head spinning--Try
using colours which compliment eachother, rather than clash.

<!-- BEGIN OFF-TOPIC STATEMENT -->
<strong>BOREDOM</strong>. Anybody who knows how to make use of their time
won't find themselves being bored.

Do you find class boring?
Focus, participating will get you actively involved in what's being
taught--who knows, you might actually <i>Learn</i> something.

So, you're stuck at home tonight?
Stay at home, read a book, free your mind and immerse yourself in good ol'
literature.

Don't like literature?
Stare at the fish tank and watch the goldfish swim around.
Go on the Internet, do some research, talk, chat, socialize.

Don't like to socialize?
Find something you're good at or interested in--keep your mind active,
yourself busy and away from the couch. That's why hobbies were invented.
If you have a lot of time to waste...GO, go watch your laser light shows.
Get into the crowd and feed off the positive energy from the cheering crowd.

Still bored?
Refer to my previous post.

Just remember, there's a time for everything. There's a time to learn, a
time to work, a time to have fun, AND <b>a time for all of the above</b>.

In conclusion, I would like to ask you... what time is it?

Whitecrest

[...]

Thank god there are millions and millions of people out there that Love
to watch the Laser show. Then thank those of us willing to give you the
light show.