    does not show up on a post. I am not sure what I am missing.

    Please help

    Thanks in advance

    Shikari Shambu, Jun 2, 2009

  2. Shikari Shambu

    shawpnendu

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2009
    Messages:
    17
    Location:
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    COULD YOU PLZ POST YOUR CODE HERE? IT WILL HELP OTHERS TO FIND OUT THE PROBLEM.

    FEW CHECKPOINTS:
    1. CHECK that ispostback wrap up the code.
    2. Debug to find out the row count that you bind in the gridview.
    3. Run EXEC TSQL from sql server to ensure that your sp can return the value.

    REGARDS
    shawpnendu.blogspot.com

    shawpnendu, Jun 3, 2009

  3. Shikari Shambu

    Joy Guest

    RE: newbie: ASP.NET 2.0 GridView control - Getting it to show data on

    Hi,

    Can you post the code?

    regards,
    Joy