    about setting it up to require the user to logon using their domain
    credentials before they can start to use the app? Any url's to material
    would be great. Thx
    Mystery, Sep 28, 2003

  2. Open IIS Manager and navigate to your site you wanted to enable "Integrated
    Windows Authentication"

    1. Bring up site properties dialog box by right clicking the web site.

    2. Go to "Directory Security" tab,

    3. Bring up "Authentication Methods" dialog box by clicking "Edit" button in
    "Anonymous access and Authentication control" group.

    4. Make sure Anonymous Access is unchecked and Integrated Windows
    Authentication is checked.

    Please refer to IIS documentation for further information.

    Ram Sunkara [msft], Sep 29, 2003

  3. Open IIS Manager and navigate to your site you wanted to enable "Integrated

    Ram Sunkara [msft], Sep 29, 2003
  4. Open IIS Manager and navigate to your site you wanted to enable "Integrated

    Ram Sunkara [msft], Sep 29, 2003
  5. Open IIS Manager and navigate to your site you wanted to

    Ram Sunkara[msft], Sep 29, 2003