Newbie -- Button in another window - How to click?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Dan, Oct 13, 2007.

  1. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Folks --

    First off - my apologies if this is an off topic question ( or Worse -
    an FAQ question ). If someone knows of a better place to ask - please
    tell me.

    I am working on an office systems application, In this application,
    originally one had to type in some info on four fields, a bit of
    script would run and then the user would be instructed to press one of
    the buttons on the neighboring browser window to go on in the
    process. I have been directly told that it needs to press the
    button, not to clone the code that lives under it.

    Would someone be kind enough to tell me how? Long web searches have
    yeilded some ideas, but I am worried that none will work in the end
    product.

    These are Linux workstations as well as windows running Firefox
    browsers.

    --dan

    Dan, Oct 13, 2007