NEWBIE Calling CGI scripts in ASP

Stephen Armstrong-Smith

Am very new to writing ASP, I cant find any tutorials on
calling a CGI script from asp that returns with the data
into a variable. This is what I am aiming to do.. I
have an audio application called "OTSJUKE", this can be
remotely controlled via a web browser, The in-built
server recognises a few CGI commands but returns
information that I dont want the end-users to see.. I
want to setup asp that calls (if thats the right term)
the OTSJUKE application, returns me the code into a
variable, then i I can modify it and send it back to the
user as my html. Hope someone can help, Thanks