Newbie: error loading Hello World

Guest

Hello,

Help! I've been developing an ASP 2.0 app locally. Now when I want to
upload to a web hosting company, I am getting errors. I have never dealt
with the web hosting company before and this is my first ASP venture.

I created a small Hello world program and uploaded Default.aspx and
Default.aspx.cs to the domain.
When I run I get an error ( see below).
It complains about inheriting "_Default" which is in the Default.aspx.cs
file. ( I put both of these in the domain folder.).
Is this correct? Do they belong in some special folder ( there is a bin
folder but not sure what it is).

Thanks,
bruce

Error ----------------------------------------->

Server Error in '/' Application
Parser Error

An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this
request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify
your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type '_Default'.

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true"
CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" %>

[...]

You have to compile your app and copy /bin folder instead of
Default.aspx.cs