    viewing it, the toolbar frame is missing. Any advice?

    The webpage I am referrerring to is
    http://www.jimpurdum.com/2004web/portfolio.html

    Anna, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Anna

    Els Guest

    Anna wrote:
    > Help! I have used Adobe Photoshop to create some automated pages AND
    > then tried to incorporate these pages (with frames) into an Adobe
    > GoLive page which essentially adds a horizontal frame above the
    > existing frames for a navigational toolbar. Only trouble is, upon
    > viewing it, the toolbar frame is missing. Any advice?
    >
    > The webpage I am referrerring to is
    > http://www.jimpurdum.com/2004web/portfolio.html

    If I have a look in the source code of banner.html, I see a
    Flash thing, and I see 'text="white"'.
    I don't know anything about Flash, so beats me why it
    doesn't show anything.
    Is the path correct? I can't find anything at
    http://www.jimpurdum.com/Summer03.data/SmartObjects/banner html/banner/banner.swf

    But text="white" without specifying a background color isn't
    very logical.

    --
    Els

    - Renato Russo -

    Els, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Anna

    Steve R. Guest

    Anna wrote in message ...
    > Only trouble is, upon
    > viewing it, the toolbar frame is missing. Any advice?

    Yes ... get rid of the 'Flash' content for the top frame and just use
    simple text or button links for your menu. Many people, especially those on
    dial-up (40% of all users) will be inconvenienced by the long download
    times, so won't bother to view your website.

    Steve R., Mar 4, 2004
  4. Anna

    Whitecrest Guest

    Whitecrest, Mar 4, 2004
  5. Anna

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Mark Parnell, Mar 4, 2004
  6. Anna

    Anna Guest

    Els <> wrote in message news:<

    > If I have a look in the source code of banner.html, I see a
    > Flash thing, and I see 'text="white"'.
    > I don't know anything about Flash, so beats me why it
    > doesn't show anything.
    > Is the path correct? I can't find anything at
    > http://www.jimpurdum.com/Summer03.data/SmartObjects/banner html/banner/banner.swf

    Thanks!! Els, I stupidly didn't place the reference file into the
    site....now it works fine.

    Anna, Mar 6, 2004
  7. Anna

    Anna Guest

    Whitecrest <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > The webpage I am referrerring to is
    > > http://www.jimpurdum.com/2004web/portfolio.html

    > Nice photo essay. Are they yours?

    they're my husbands...I've been ghost-writing his webpages for about 2 years.

    Anna, Mar 6, 2004