Newbie Frames Question

Anna

Help! I have used Adobe Photoshop to create some automated pages AND
then tried to incorporate these pages (with frames) into an Adobe
GoLive page which essentially adds a horizontal frame above the
existing frames for a navigational toolbar. Only trouble is, upon
viewing it, the toolbar frame is missing. Any advice?

The webpage I am referrerring to is
http://www.jimpurdum.com/2004web/portfolio.html

Els

Anna said:
Help! I have used Adobe Photoshop to create some automated pages AND
then tried to incorporate these pages (with frames) into an Adobe
GoLive page which essentially adds a horizontal frame above the
existing frames for a navigational toolbar. Only trouble is, upon
viewing it, the toolbar frame is missing. Any advice?

The webpage I am referrerring to is
http://www.jimpurdum.com/2004web/portfolio.html

If I have a look in the source code of banner.html, I see a
Flash thing, and I see 'text="white"'.
I don't know anything about Flash, so beats me why it
doesn't show anything.
Is the path correct? I can't find anything at
http://www.jimpurdum.com/Summer03.data/SmartObjects/banner html/banner/banner.swf

But text="white" without specifying a background color isn't
very logical.

Steve R.

Anna wrote in message ...
Only trouble is, upon
viewing it, the toolbar frame is missing. Any advice?

Yes ... get rid of the 'Flash' content for the top frame and just use
simple text or button links for your menu. Many people, especially those on
dial-up (40% of all users) will be inconvenienced by the long download
times, so won't bother to view your website.