Newbie: Generating indented XML via Excel-VBA

Piet

I was so proud when I found out how I could generate well-formed XML
via Excel-VBA :))). Unfortunately, Excel writes all the elements in
one single line, which doesn´t make a difference when you just want to
process your data or look at them with a browser. But when you want to
use a simple editor for having a look at your file, then you scroll
yourself to madness ;-).
Does anybody know how one can generate properly indented XML with VBA?
THanx a lot in advance!
Piet