Newbie: Grouping Commonly-used Methods

Myk Quayce

I'm trying to bunch common methods in one external file that can be accessed
from several .aspx files.

I've tried compiling a .cs file into a dynamic-link library, and even though
the line below works, I still can't access any of its methods.

<%@ reference page="WorkerClass.dll" %>

Paul Bobrowski

Add a module. This can contain multiple methods that can be called from any
page in the application. Just make sure you make proper ones public so that
they can be accessed externally.