    icon.

    Thanks in advance.

    Snoopy

    Snoopy Dog, Oct 16, 2006

  2. Snoopy Dog

    Snoopy Dog Guest

    What??? No one can help me???

    I know this is not a very sexy topic, but I thought this was the place
    to ask for help.

    I just need to learn a little bit on how to use the FreeRIDE debugger.

    I am trying to run it on Windows XP system and it just seems to hang.
    SO I don't know if I am doing something wrong, or if I have to set
    something up before I click on the debugger icon.

    Since there are no real docs on this, I thought I should ask for help
    here.

    PLEASE help if you can, or point me to an online resource that has some
    specific basic examples on how to use it.

    THANKS

    Snoopy

    Snoopy Dog, Oct 18, 2006