[newbie] help with pygame-tutorial

Roy Smith

aapeetnootjes said:
I'm trying out the pygame tutorial at
http://www.pygame.org/docs/tut/intro/intro.html
If I try out the code I'm facing an error:
./game.py: line 4: syntax error at unexpected symbol 'size'
./game.py: line 4: `size = width, height = 320, 240'

can anyone here tell me what's going wrong?

thanks

How did you run the code? Did you do "python game.py", or did you just
make game.py executable and run ./game.py? If the later, my guess is
it's being interpreted by the shell because there's no #! line.

aapeetnootjes

Op maandag 9 april 2012 22:51:48 UTC+2 schreef Roy Smith het volgende:
How did you run the code? Did you do "python game.py", or did you just
make game.py executable and run ./game.py? If the later, my guess is
it's being interpreted by the shell because there's no #! line.

you are right, I tried to start it the wrong way

thanks a lot!