    asp.net 4.0
    vs2010

    I wonder how I can get the querystring from within the presenter?

    Jeff, Jul 5, 2010

  2. Jeff

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Jeff wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > asp.net 4.0
    > vs2010
    >
    > I wonder how I can get the querystring from within the presenter?

    What presenter?

    Mr. Arnold, Jul 5, 2010

  3. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    Sorry, I thought there was only one type of presenter in the .net framework

    Jeff, Jul 5, 2010
  4. Jeff

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Jeff wrote:
    > Sorry, I thought there was only one type of presenter in the .net framework
    >

    > "Mr. Arnold" <> wrote in message
    >> Jeff wrote:
    >>> Hi
    >>>
    >>> asp.net 4.0
    >>> vs2010
    >>>
    >>> I wonder how I can get the querystring from within the presenter?

    >> What presenter?

    There is Model View Presenter and Model View Controller. The both use
    presenters.

    What presenter are you talking about?

    Mr. Arnold, Jul 5, 2010
  5. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    It must be Model View Presenter as I haven't seen a Controller directory in
    the project, instead I see a Presenter directory

    Jeff, Jul 5, 2010