    I wonder how can I add this control to the toolbox in vs2005, so I easly can
    drop the control onto a webpage and use it???

    Jeff
    Jeff, Dec 17, 2006

  2. Jeff,
    First you need to make a new class library project and put your source code
    for the control into it, and compile it. This will give you your dll
    assembly.
    Then, you can right - click on the Toolbox, choose Add Items, and browse to
    find your control assembly from the /bin folder of your control project.
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Dec 17, 2006