Newbie: How to add Input with in Table Cell

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by IanONet@gmail.com, Jun 28, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I am following Exampe 4-1 in Dave Mercer's ASP,NET A Beginner's Guide.

    He asks the read to create a table 9 rows 2 columns with captions in
    the left column
    an Input controls in the right column.

    I am using Visual Web Developer 2005 and I haven't found a way to
    insert nested controls.

    I did locate this similar page:

    https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet... 2.0 for .NET/How to/InputControlsInTable.htm

    which has a nested control capability.
    Does a similar facility exist in VWD2005?
    If not how is it accomplished?

    Any other hints to learning will be appreciated,
    IanOI

    , Jun 28, 2006