    waiting for an reply

    Thankyou
    ragz
    raagz, Jul 31, 2003

  2. raagz

    CT Guest

    It should be written on the CD's, if you have the original ones.

    --
    Carsten Thomsen
    Enterprise Development with Visual Studio .NET, UML, and MSF

    CT, Jul 31, 2003

  3. raagz

    Ed Crowley Guest

    "raagz" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > i have a set of 5 CDs of VISUAL STUDIO.NET.
    >
    > I want to know which version do i have.
    >
    > Is it possible to find the version (wether beta 1,beta 2,full
    > version,vs.net 2003) without installing ?
    >
    > waiting for an reply

    You naughty boy. I thought everyone knew that if you enter an illegal
    licence key into any Microsoft products they can send 10,000 volts through
    the Internet to fry your computer ... ;)
    Ed Crowley, Jul 31, 2003