    Regards

    Hesham Marei
    ----

    Sphenxes, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Sphenxes

    Erwin Moller Guest

    Sphenxes wrote:

    > Hi Everyone
    >
    > I am Newbie to linux and Studio One. I have already installed Studio One
    > in my home directory however, I can not start the program. I do not know
    > which file will launch the program.

    goto the bin directory and execute the file called runide.sh

    If you installed it all correctly, the IDE will be launched.

    But before this happens you should have installed Java itself.
    Maybe the installer did that for you, I am not sure.
    Please also check you have the ENV-var set for JAVA_HOME and the path to
    include your java/bin directory (Not the bindirectory of Netbeans/FFJ)

    Good luck,
    Erwin

    Erwin Moller, Sep 5, 2003

  3. Sphenxes

    Sphenxes Guest

    Hi Erwin

    Thank you for your instruction. It was helpful and without it I could not
    start the program. I followed the /bin/runide.sh path and the program was
    launched without any problems.
    Thanks once again

    --
    Regards

    Hesham Marei
    ----

    "Erwin Moller"
    <> schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag news:3f5855e6$0$49117$4all.nl...

    Sphenxes, Sep 5, 2003