Newbie - Include File

TNGgroup

Hi,

Strange things:
I'm using an ASP page in a subfolder, with an include.
but when using ...inlcude file="../fileintheroot.html".
I'm getting an error (An error occured on the server ....)

When I move the file into the subdir, so without the ../, it works fine.

I also tried to use the full path 'htttp://server.com/fileintheroot.html",
but same result.

This is quite stupid ofcourse, I cannot put all my files into the same dir ?

Thanks

TNG

Bã§TãRÐ

New security settings have been implimented in ASP that dont allow include files as they once were.

try <!-- #include virtual = "/fileintheroot.html" --> that should work

- Bastard

TNGgroup

IT works, thx !!!