newbie: j2me: midlet permissons

Discussion in 'Java' started by Jeff, Dec 19, 2005.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    Hey

    midp 2.0
    J2ME Wireless Toolkit 2.2
    JDK 5

    My midlet uses these classes:
    HttpConnection
    InputStream

    When I run my midlet using "DefaultColorPhone" emulator in KToolbar this
    message is displayed:
    "Test wants to send and receive data using the network. This will use
    airtime and may result in charges
    <white space in the message>
    Is it OK to use airtime"

    I tryed to solv this problem by going to Settings in KToolbar and select the
    Permission tab, there I did add the javax.microedition.io.Connector.http (in
    the MIDlet-Permissions section)...

    BTW: The midlet is in security domain "Untrusted"

    But I still get the message above...

    Please, if you have some tips regarding how to set up the permissions so I
    don't get this message, then please tell me:)

    Jeff

    Jeff, Dec 19, 2005