Newbie Javascript function for opening a window ...please help.

Jason Mursch

I am new to programming and am trying to modify this existing script
to elliminate the Browser toolbar, etc. I am able to do this via
window.open, but with this existing script I am struggling where to
add this info?
Do I add it as a variable? or is it added like a property? i.e.
toolbars=no?

Here's the existing code I am working on. Thanks to anyone who can
find me a clue. Jay

This is the code between the body tags and I want to add properties
like: height, width, location x & y, and remove tool bars, etc.
<script language="javascript">
function openInfoWin(winURL, winWidth, winHeight, winFeatures)
{
var selValue = document.Form1.cboSites.options[document.Form1.cboSites.selectedIndex].id;

//alert(selValue);
window.open('Default.aspx?SiteID=' + selValue);
}
</script>
<SELECT id="cboSites" name="cboSites">
<asp:Literal id="litOptions" runat="server"></asp:Literal>
</SELECT>
<INPUT id="btnView" type="button" value="Launch"
onclick="openInfoWin()">
</form>

Josh Surber

If you include any features without a yes/no they are assumed to be
yes, and any not included in the list are assumed to be no. Netscape's
official JavaScript documentation, various Webmonkey tutorials, any
good JavaScript book, or a Google search should make this clear,
including examples (possibly lists of browser incompatabilities)