    advance.
    --
    Val

    RedbudVal, Jun 8, 2005

  2. RedbudVal

    RedbudVal Guest

    I resolved my problem and wanted to post it, just in case anyone cares...The
    problems was in SQL Server access rights not DotNet. Because I installed IIS
    on my local machine, I needed to add the user ASPNET to my authorized users
    for the database. Once I did this, made sure that it had the correct domain
    (my machine name), and gave it the proper access rights then my problem was
    fixed.
    --
    Val

    RedbudVal, Jun 15, 2005