newbie needing a mobile hello world sample app.

Carlos

Hi everyone,

I would like to start developing apps using ASP .Net mobile, but I do not
know where to start. I need some kind of 'hello world' sample to get me
going. I have explored some sites but haven't seen anything. Can anyone
suggest a site with a sample?. Ideally, I would like something that detects
the browser and sends the user to
a regular page if it is a regular browser, or to a mobile page if it is a
mobile browser.

Thanks in advance.

Carlos.

JuanDG

Well. you can start learning the basics first. like some WML Here:
http://www.w3schools.com/wap/

Then move on to "the real thing" ASP.NET Mobile Web Forms
http://www.microsoft.com/spanish/msdn/comunidad/mtj.net/voices/art49.asp
(it's in Spanish)

Finally you can move on to .NET CF with these tutorials, ranging from "Hello
World" to Exception Management:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/s...v_evtuv/html/etoriSmartDeviceWalkthroughs.asp

Hope it helps, Cheers!!!!!!

--