    where to begin.

    I built the program/site under WabMatrix and uses an ms-access database. It
    works at my computer, but not on any other in the network.

    Cemal Karademir, Aug 15, 2004

  2. Cemal Karademir

    Scott Allen Guest

    Hi Cemal:

    Are other computers on the network trying to reach the application on
    your machine? Can you tell us what error messages you see?

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com

    Scott Allen, Aug 15, 2004

  3. Something like
    HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden

    Cemal Karademir, Aug 15, 2004
  4. Cemal Karademir

    Scott Allen Guest

    Hi Cemal:

    You might need to change your web.config file to allow anonymous
    access to the web application, though this should be the default. Have
    you made any changes?

    You might try using <authentication mode="None" /> in web.config.

    --s

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com