Newbie nneds help: System.ComponentModel.DataObjectMethodAttribute . . .

Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Newbie needs help: System.ComponentModel.DataObjectMethodAttribute . . .

Yes, I am a C#.Net newbie, but I'm trying really hard.

After years of procedural programming, I'm taking the plunge to OOP. For the most part, I understand most of the C# syntax, as well as the classes and namespaces.

As I am building the business layer for a simple web application, I've noticed the following syntax in several examples that use business layer logic to communicate with the data access layer and the web pages:

PHP:
System.ComponentModel.DataObjectMethodAttribute

In a nutshell, what does this do? All of the references I've found lead to explanations that are way too deep and abstract for me at the moment.

Does anyone know of some basic explanations somewhere? Or could somebody please explain this to me in simple terms?

Thanks!

Last edited: