    --
    Thanks in advance,
    Steven

    Steven K0, Mar 27, 2005

  2. Steven K0

    Brock Allen Guest

    Yes you can. Here's a fairly detailed look at the options for doing authentication
    with IIS and ASP.NET:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnbda/html/authaspdotnet.asp

    The one thing this doesn't walk you though is the configuration necessary
    in IIS... I couldn't find a good link for that... Sorry. Perhaps someone
    else might?

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen