    I have a hyperlink on my Web form (home.aspx). I want to open another
    form (Login.aspx) when user clicks this link. How to do this? I also
    want to maintain site map when another form gets opened.

    Rohit, Oct 19, 2007

  2. "Rohit" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I have a hyperlink on my Web form (home.aspx). I want to open another
    > form (Login.aspx) when user clicks this link. How to do this?

    Well, the obvious answer is to change the hyperlink to point to Login.aspx
    instead of home.aspx, but I guess that's not what you really mean...

    Can you explain in a bit more detail what you're trying to do...

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP

    Mark Rae [MVP], Oct 19, 2007

  3. In the client-side click event of the link, call window.open ('popup.aspx");

    =?Utf-8?B?U2l2YSBN?=, Oct 19, 2007