    happening? Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

    Thank you ver much,

    Vinita

    Vinita Sharma, Aug 9, 2004

  2. What error or behavior are you seeing?

    At a guess though, if you haven't configured the Pocket PC emulator to
    connect to the Internet, you'll get a connection error (I don't have an
    emulator running right now, so don't know the exact error). You can set up a
    Smartphone using the instructions here:
    http://www.msmobiles.com/catalog/i.php/375.html. The Pocket PC UI isn't
    exactly the same, but it's similar.

    --
    Andrew Enfield
    Programmer Writer, Windows CE

    Andrew Enfield \(MS\), Aug 9, 2004

  3. Vinita Sharma

    Rick Spiewak Guest

    You usually need to set up the network connection in the emulator the first
    time you use it (and after you re-initialize it) just like it was a real
    PPC.

    Rick Spiewak, Aug 11, 2004