Newbie - Problem with ASP.Net and windows folder object

Peter Wallington

Hi all,

I am new to the world of asp.net and I am having a problem with my first
project. I am attempting to get a web page to present a windows folder
selection dialog. I have downloaded an example of a class which is supposed
to allow the user to pick a folder and select a file but I have not had any
success with it. Can anyone provide me with a simple example of displaying a
windows folder selection dialog.

My background is with VB6 so with a few quick tips I am sure that I will be
able to get it up and running.

TIA

Peter Wallington.

Peter D. Dunlap

Hi all,

I am new to the world of asp.net and I am having a problem with my first
project. I am attempting to get a web page to present a windows folder
selection dialog. I have downloaded an example of a class which is supposed
to allow the user to pick a folder and select a file but I have not had any
success with it. Can anyone provide me with a simple example of displaying a
windows folder selection dialog.

My background is with VB6 so with a few quick tips I am sure that I will be
able to get it up and running.

TIA

Peter Wallington.

Are you sure your example is for asp.net? It's easy to do in a
Windows application, but over the web I'm not sure how you would go
about doing that.