newbie: Problem with CreateUserWizard

Jeff

Hey

Below is the source code of the CreateUserWizard placed on one my web pages
(asp.net 2.0).

The problem is that the AssignUserToRole method isn't triggered when
clicking on the finish button (that Images/Go.gif image).

So I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong here

******************* markup ********************
<asp:CreateUserWizard FinishDestinationPageUrl="~/Default.aspx"
ID="CreateUserWizard1"
Width="300px" runat="server"
LoginCreatedUser="false"
CreateUserButtonType="Image"
CreateUserButtonImageUrl="Images/Go.gif"
OnFinishButtonClick="AssignUserToRole">

<WizardSteps>
<asp:CreateUserWizardStep ID="CreateUserWizardStep1" runat="server">
<ContentTemplate>
<label for="Username">User name:</label>
<asp:TextBox id="Username" runat="server" />

<label for="Password">Password:</label>
<asp:TextBox id="Password" runat="server"
TextMode="Password" />

<label for="ConfirmPassword">Confirm
Password:</label>
<asp:TextBox id="ConfirmPassword" runat="server"
TextMode="Password" />

<label for="Email">Email</label>
<asp:TextBox id="Email" runat="server" />

<label for="Question">Security question:</label>
<asp:TextBox id="Question" runat="server" />

<label for="Answer">Security answer:</label>
<asp:TextBox id="Answer" runat="server" />

</ContentTemplate>
</asp:CreateUserWizardStep>

<asp:CompleteWizardStep ID="CompleteWizardStep1" runat="server">
<ContentTemplate>rrrr</ContentTemplate>
</asp:CompleteWizardStep>
</WizardSteps>
</asp:CreateUserWizard>

***************** AssignUserToRole code **********************
protected void AssignUserToRole(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
MembershipUser user = Membership.GetUser();
user.IsApproved = false;
MailMessage mail = new MailMessage("(e-mail address removed)", user.Email,
"Thank you", "Hello World");
SmtpClient smtpClient = new SmtpClient();
smtpClient.Send(mail);
mail.Dispose();
}

Any suggestions?