Newbie problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by John, Jun 25, 2004.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Hi

    I have written my first web service and when I run it, I get the below
    error. What am I doing wrong?

    Thanks

    Regards

    Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'WebService.Global'.

    Source Error:

    Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb"
    Inherits="WebService.Global" %>

    Source File: c:\...\WebService\global.asax Line: 1

    John, Jun 25, 2004

  2. Do you compile your web service?

    Kondratyev Denis, Jun 26, 2004