newbie q - MenuBar inside client-side applets?

Dev_Prog

Hello all,
Is there a simple way to create a MenuBar inside the client-side
applets?
The help files show that MenuBars can only be created in Frames, so
what about Applets?
Best.

Dev_Prog

Second call :)
Anybody can possibly help in the question of this thread?
Thank you.

Dev_Prog

Thanks NOS, I'll try but I have had a feeling that you cannot create
Frames into an applet. You Can just create panels no more.
Anyway, I'll have a go soon but if somebody can throw some help
that'll be great.
Cheers.